All I want is a room some where...

Far away from the cold night air,
With one enormous chair.
Oh, wouldn't it be loverly?

- Eliza Doolittle, My Fair Lady

We learned at this morning's Harvard Allston Coffee Hour more about what Harvard plans to offer, and not offer, in terms of community connections at its proposed 125 Western Ave Entrepreneurship Center.

Harvard's plan is to provide meeting rooms and parking spaces to government agencies like the Small Business Administration to offer their services on Western Ave. Harvard does not intend to have its professors, staff, or students directly involved with Allston businesses. If, in the future, the SBA were to reduce its programs at 125 Western Ave Harvard made clear that it has no intention of filling that gap.

This is much less than what business schools like Syracuse are doing, where the school is directly involved in efforts to strengthen small businesses in the community where the school is located.

3 comments:

  1. It by no means ceases to surprise me how, making use of small additional digging online, it is possible discover several most special web. It’s irritating that significantly pages like this, aren’t ranked on the top rated when I search with bing about the web, Ive added you to my faves, I also have a buddy, that can genuinely value this article, so ill ship her, a website for your write-up, at the same. I am specific they’ll actually enjoyment from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is good Really, i've encounter your publish which was very informative and very entertaining personally. Appreciate posting Really May Be. I'll recommend your website to my pals. Cheers.That's just brilliant! there's nothing simpler but that's the important thing factor for the success. I truly adore all you needed to express. Continue since you certainly bring a totally new voice with this particular subject. It's information I've been looking for a super very long time

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exactly can I have faith that relief to find somebody who knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You must realise the best way to light an problem, and so the distribution tend to be more essential. Growing amounts of individuals need to read and understand why side in the story. I'm not able to think you will not be welcome, because you certainly have talent.

    ReplyDelete