BU Daily Free Press coverage of last night's Task Force meeting

Harvard's plan unclear, residents say - News

Some attendees, including task force member Brent Whelan, argued meeting chairman Ray Mellone restricted discussion of community benefits too much and kept it off the meeting's agenda.

"This agenda is [wrongfully] a closed item that belongs to you, and you alone," Whelan said to Mellone during the meeting at the Honan-Allston Branch Library.

After receiving applause from the packed meeting room, Whelan passed out a list of benefits he said should be discussed, prompting several people to call for a greater community voice in planning.

Rep. Michael Moran (D-Boston) said the problem is "a trust issue" between the Allston-Brighton community and Harvard.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete