St. E's dominates Business section in today's Globe

Clients get energy savings, H2O shares the benefit
H2O Applied Technologies is a local company that helps companies reduce waste and increase efficiency in their use of water, electricity, and other resources. "At St. Elizabeth's Medical Center in Brighton, one of the first to use H2O's save now, pay later model, officials estimate they've cut total energy and utility costs by at least $500,000 a year."

Six Mass. hospitals lauded for quality, cost efficiency
St. E's is one of 6 Massachusetts hospitals and one of 49 in the country to receive the 2007 Premier CareScience Select Practice National Quality Awards.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete