We have a Senate race!

After great soul-searching, I have decided to suspend my campaign for D.A. and to seek re-election to the state Senate. In the Senate, I have strived to provide leadership on public-safety issues and serve as a voice for people who need a strong advocate. Moving forward, my priorities are cracking down on domestic violence and identity theft, addressing bullying and violence in schools, and advancing progressive priorities on a variety of other issues.

Of course, I will have to run for re-election in a field with several challengers. I will be going door-to-door throughout my Senate district, asking my constituents for their vote so that I may continue working for them on Beacon Hill. I hope to count on your continued support.

Again, I want you to know how much I appreciate the commitment you have made to me and my career in public service. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Jarrett

No comments:

Post a Comment