Tim Schofield endorses Mark Ciommo for City Council

“Allston-Brighton faces many challenges; from rising property taxes to institutional expansion,” Schofield said. “We need a strong and dedicated city councilor; one who will represent every resident of Allston-Brighton. That candidate is Mark Ciommo. Today I announce my endorsement of Mark because I know he will be the unifying leader that this community needs. I ask all of you to join me in supporting Mark Ciommo in the final election on November 6th.”

Tim Schofield is a veteran and homeowner in Allston-Brighton. He is also the Co-Chair of the Brighton-Allston Bicentennial Committee and owns a law-practice in Brighton Center. He finished 3rd in the Allston-Brighton city council preliminary election on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment