- Expanded programs at the Educational Portal for English, Writing, Civics, the Arts, Music,
and test preparation courses and tutoring for the MCAS, BPS Exam Schools, and college entrance exams.
- Use of Harvard athletic facilities for the students of the Gardner School during the day
- A full scholarship to any Allston/Brighton resident student who has lived in the community for at least five years and who has gained admission to Harvard
- For Harvard to begin the work necessary to lay the foundation of a university-assisted school.
- A Harvard partnership with schools in Allston/Brighton to enhance the math and science programs currently in place
- Access to Harvard libraries for all children using the Education Portal
- Preference for A/B residents for construction jobs on the Science Complex
- Public access to the Harvard shuttles
- Several construction mitigation measures to reduce impact on the neighborhood near the Science Complex
- Increase the community’s share of the day care facilities at the Science
Complex from the current nine slots to twenty-five slots
- 60 new units of housing located in Allston/Brighton
- Improvements along the Charles River
Quite a long list! Stay tuned to see what comes of it...