Zoning hearings on October 9 starting at 11:30
- 6 LaRose Place- Change the legal occupancy from a one-family dwelling to a two-family dwelling and erect a addition
- 125-125A Brooks Street - Subdivide lot into two parcels. Erect a two-family dwelling.
- Deep Ellum, 477-489 Cambridge Street - Extend outside deck for added seating of restaurant, Outdoor seating for 38 patrons
- 129-131 Murdock Street - Extend existing driveway for additional vehicles
Zoning hearings on October 16 starting at 9:30
- 240-240R North Harvard Street - Raze existing garage, erect a 24’x30’ two-car garage for existing home. Subdivide the existing lot; erect a four-family dwelling with parking at the rear.
- 21 Kinrose Road - Create off street parking for seven vehicles
Licensing Hearing on October 17 at 10:00
- Domino's Pizza at 150 Cambridge Street requesting an extension of hours from Midnight, Sunday thru Thursday-1:00 A.M. on Friday and Saturdays to 3:00 A.M. All Nights for Delivery Service only.
Licensing Hearings on October 24 at 10:00
- Saray Restaurant at 1098 Commonwealth Avenue has applied for a Seven-Day Common Victuller License
- Chipotle Mexican Grill has applied for a C.V. 7-Day Malt and Wine License
- Esperia Grill & Rotisserie, 344 Washington Street -Requests a 1:00 a.m. closing time
For zoning hearings, call the Board of Appeal at 617-635-4775 for more information. For licensing hearings call Cynthia Fulton at 617-635-4170.