MA Sierra Club endorses Ciommo

The Sierra Club endorsed Mark Ciommo's reelection, though I can't think of much Mark has done during his two years in office stand out as a champion of the A/B environment. At the same time, I don't think he has been hostile to the environment either. I've emailed the Sierra Club to try to find out more about their thought process, and in the meantime you can take a look at the candidates' website and consider who is the "greenest" candidate.
Mass Sierra Club News: MA Sierra Club Announces Municipal Race Endorsees

1 comment:

  1. All candidates seem to say the same thing. What if one stood up and said "I want to be Councilor because the pay is very good for a part time job. I have very little authority to change anything. The benefits are very good, including the free parking spot."

    ReplyDelete